Acura Graduate Program
Make your next book an Acura owner's manual.
The Acura Graduate Program is available for all New or Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles.
Here's an overview of the perks and prerequisites of the Acura Graduate Program.
Here's what you get:
- Flexible and competitive financing, lease and purchase-plan packages on any New or Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicle. (1)
- Deferred first-payment option for 90 days, with 60 days of no interest. (2)
Here's what you need:
- 5% minimum down payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- Verifiable proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract.
- Graduate with a master's, bachelor's or associate degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Have graduated in the past two years or will graduate in the next four months.
- Provide your Acura dealer with the credit and document requirements.
Choose the right plan from Acura Financial Services that best suits your lifestyle.
If you anticipate keeping this vehicle for more than five years, you should consider traditional financing. To lower costs, you can get started
with a very low down payment and structure the loan over a longer term.
Leasing is about options?the option of purchasing your vehicle when the lease term is up or turning it in for something new. Also, this program can put you into a New or Certified Pre-Owned Acura with as little initial cash spent as possible.
Now that you've done your homework, let us help you get on the road to your next destination.